tugas bahasa inggris


My Holiday

            It was about 3 weeks ago when my family and I went to Bandung. We left Jakarta at about 3 p.m. and took a long time because of the traffic jam and we arrived at 9 p.m.. We stayed at my auntie’s house for 2 days, and we met other relatives from my father. Because we arrived at night on the first day, we felt so tired and then we just slept. So on the next day our bodies felt totally fit and fresh.
            Bandung is also-known as the capital of west java, so many domestic tourists choose to have their vacation in Bandung, including me. I love the fresh air, the streets, the food, and many more. And I think I can clear my mind everytime I'm in Bandung. On the second day, my cousins and I walked around and spent our time together, we were both from Jakarta so we enjoyed Bandung for a while. At night Bandung was so beautiful with the lights and all the hustle and bustles.
            In the morning, I saw a big garden around my auntie’s house, it was very beautiful. There were a lot of flowers and a small pool. And I saw the West Java People's Struggle Monument too. From the monument I could see an amazing scenery, I saw the Gedung Sate with a mountain behind it. We took some photos and kept strolling around again.
            After that, we went back to my auntie’s house, we ate some foods and we watched some movies. I wanted to stay a little bit longer, but my mom told me, I must go home because there were still many assignment that haven’t been completed. It was so sad because I left bandung so early. And I realized, I didn’t have much free time so I obligated to go home. I spent the rest of my holiday in Jakarta. Nothing special, just hungout with my old friend, and told them some stories. That’s all about my holiday, even if it was only 3 days in Bandung, it is still so precious.





V1
V2
V3
Meaning
go
went
gone
pergi
leave
left
left
meninggalkan
take
took
taken
mengambil
arrive
arrived
arrived
sampai
stay
stayed
stayed
tinggal
feel
felt
felt
merasa
sleep
slept
slept
tidur
walk
walked
walked
jalan
spend
spent
spent
menghabiskan
enjoy
enjoyed
enjoyed
menikmati
see
saw
seen
melihat
can
could
(kein participle)
dapat
keep
kept
kept
menjaga
eat
ate
eaten
makan
watch
watched
watched
menonton
want
wanted
wanted
Ingin
tell
told
told
menceritakan
complete
completed
completed
lengkap
realize
realized
realized
sadar
do
did
done
melakukan
obligate
obligated
obligated
wajib
hangout
hungout
hungout
bergaul


Komentar